UPSC has published the CDS 1 2021 written exam result. CDS 1 2021 exam was conducted by UPSC on 7th February 2021 across the country. The list consists of the roll number of 6552 candidates who have cleared the CDS 1 2021 written exam.
- (CDS 1 2021 Written Result) On the basis of the results of the CDS Examination (I), 2021 held by the Union Public Service Commission on 7th February 2021, 6552 candidates with the following Roll Numbers have qualified for being interviewed by the Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defence, for admission to (i) Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 152th Course commencing in January 2022 (ii) Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, Course commencing in January 2022 (iii) Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course (211 F(P)) commencing in January 2022 (iv) Officers Training Academy, Chennai 115th SSC Course (NT)(for Men) commencing in April 2022 and (v) Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 29th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April 2022.
- The candidature of all the candidates, whose Roll Numbers are shown in the lists below, is provisional. In accordance with the conditions of the admission to the examination, they are required to submit the Original Certificates in support of age (Date of Birth), educational qualifications, NCC (C) (Army Wing/Senior Division Air Wing/Naval Wing), etc. claimed by them to IHQ of
MoD(Army)/ Dte Gen of Rtg(Rtg A) CDSE Entry Section for SSC males and SSC Women Entry Section for female candidates, West Block-III, Ground Floor, Wing 1, R.K. Puram, New Delhi110066 in case of IMA/SSC as their first choice and to IHQ of MoD (Navy), DMPR (OI &R Section), Room No. 204, ‘C’-Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011 in case of Navy as their first choice, and to PO 3 (A) Air Headquarters, ‘J’ Block, Room No. 17, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Motilal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110106 in case of Air Force as their first choice by the following dates failing which their candidature will be stand canceled. The Original Certificates are to be submitted not later than 1st January 2022 for IMA & INA, not later than 13th November 2021 for AFA not later than 1st April 2022 in case of SSC Course only. The candidates must not send the Original Certificates to the Union Public Service Commission.
- Candidates who qualified in the written exam and given their first choice as Army (IMA/OTA) are required to register themselves online on the Recruiting Directorate’s website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in in order to enable them to receive call up information for SSB interview. Those candidates who have already registered on the recruiting directorate website are advised not to register again.
- In case, there is any change of address, the candidates are advised to promptly intimate directly to the Army Headquarters/Naval Headquarters/Air Headquarters as the case may be.
- The Union Public Service Commission has a Facilitation Counter near Examination Hall Building on its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information/clarification regarding this examination on working days between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM, in person or over Telephone No.011-23385271, 011-23381125, and 011-23098543 from this Facilitation Counter. Candidates can also obtain information regarding their result by accessing the UPSC website http://www.upsc.gov.in
- The marks-sheet of candidates who have not qualified will be put on the Commission’s website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result of OTA (after conducting SSB Interview) and will remain available on the website for a period of 30 days.