Indian Territorial Army (Join Territorial Army) has released the Territorial Army Exam Admit Card 2021 for recruitment to the post of Territorial Army Officers (Non-Departmental) which is scheduled for 26 September 2021. All those candidates who applied for PIB 2021 for selection as an officer in territorial officer can download their Territorial Army Exam Admit Card 2021 through the official website by using their credentials on the login page.
Territorial Army Exam Overview
|Recruiting Organization||Indian Territorial Army|
|Total No. of Vacant Positions||As per the requirement|
|Vacant Positions type||Territorial Army Officer (Non- Departmental)|
|Date of Admit Card release||2nd Sep 2021|
|Written Exam date||26 September 2021|
|Written Exam Result Date||Oct – Nov 2021|
|PIB Interview||Oct – Nov 2021|
|Result of PIB Interview||Nov – Dec 2021|
How To Download Territorial Army Admit Card 2021?
- Visit the Official Website of the Territorial Army.
- Click on the ‘What’s New’ section on the Home Page. You will find the Admit Card link in that.
- Click on the Territorial Army Admit Card link. Enter your credentials as per requirement.
- Now, your Territorial Army Admit Card will appear on the screen
- Download the Admit Card and take the printout of it for the examination day.
- Candidates shall carry this Admit Card and original identity card while appearing for the exam.
Territorial Army Exam 2021 General Instructions of Candidates
- Candidate will bring this admit card along with a Govt. issued photo ID proof.
- There will be two papers of two hours each.
- Candidates are advised to use public transport. No parking space is available near the exam center. Vehicles not allowed inside military stations.
- Candidate should carry a black ball point pen with adequate writing material for the exam.
- Calculator, Logarithmic tables, mobile phones etc. are strictly not permitted inside the exam hall.
- Receipt of admit card does not guarantee eligiblity.
- Candidates to carry facemask and hardcopy of RT-PCR report not more than 72 hours old.
- Candidates will not be allowed inside the examination center after 0945hrs.